Expert evaluations and testimony by Dr. Brown
- Honest, straightforward presentation of opinions and the data and reasoning on which they are based.
- Powerful strategies to reduce and mitigate potential bias
- Active consideration of alternate explanations and the known error rates associated with different tests and procedures.
- Informed by well established scientific and professional knowledge and recent empirical research
- Reliance on objective data, scientific evidence, and probabilistic reasoning rather than unstructured clinical judgment
- Nuanced understanding of methodology and psychological testing